“NO PERSON STEPS IN THE SAME RIVER TWICE, FOR IT’S NOT THE SAME RIVER AND THEY’RE NOT THE SAME PERSON” ~ HERACLITUS, A GREEK PHILOSOPHER.
So, it would stand to reason that, if the only constant in life is change, then we are all, in fact, the change manager of our own life, both personally and professionally.
The Keys to Managing Change for Leaders
ONE DAY learning workshop for Leaders – TIME: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Come and discover solutions for managing change, why the #1 success factor is active and visible leadership, and, how supporting yourself and others to make effective choices will ensure a smooth transition and empower transformation.
Actions: Here’s my top 3 tips to being an effective leader and influencer of change
- Realise it’s not a one-person role; an effective leader has the ability to partner, influence and build lasting relationships with others.
- Recognise the meaning behind the change; The more a leader can identify, clarify and specify the reason for the change, the more likely it is that people will understand the need to change and develop a desire and willingness to participate and contribute to the change.
- Know it’s more than just a process; change management targets the people side of change, and people bring with them a constant challenge of uncertainty and complexity. A leader and influencer of change needs to be able to consistently navigate, reinforce and reward change.
Outcomes: What you will learn:
“Confidence to Lead and Influence Change”
- Strategies on how to identify the different types of change and desired outcomes
- A simple planning approach to manage change effectively with your team
- The persistent factors that get in the way of realizing change and ways to overcome resistance
- The benefits of activating collective ‘energy’
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
~ R. Buckminster Fuller
Connect with Courtney today,
Courtney Wilson, Change Coach and Consultant
m: +61 (0)417 107 888| e: firstname.lastname@example.org