“NO PERSON STEPS IN THE SAME RIVER TWICE, FOR IT’S NOT THE SAME RIVER AND THEY’RE NOT THE SAME PERSON” ~ HERACLITUS, A GREEK PHILOSOPHER.
The Keys to Managing Change
ONE DAY learning workshop for Leaders – TIME: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Come and discover solutions for managing change, why the #1 success factor is active and visible leadership, and, how supporting yourself and others to make effective choices will ensure a smooth transition and empower transformation.
Actions: Here’s my top 3 tips to being an effective leader and influencer of change
- Realise it’s not a one-person role; an effective leader has the ability to partner, influence and build lasting relationships with others.
- Recognise the meaning behind the change; The more a leader can identify, clarify and specify the reason for the change, the more likely it is that people will understand the need to change and develop a desire and willingness to participate and contribute to the change.
- Know it’s more than just a process; change management targets the people side of change, and people bring with them a constant challenge of uncertainty and complexity. A leader and influencer of change needs to be able to consistently navigate, reinforce and reward change.
Outcomes: What you will learn:
“Confidence to Lead and Influence Change”
- Strategies on how to identify the different types of change and desired outcomes
- A simple planning approach to manage change effectively with your team
- The persistent factors that get in the way of realizing change and ways to overcome resistance
- The benefits of activating collective ‘energy’
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”
~ R. Buckminster Fuller
Connect with Courtney today,
m: +61 (0)417 107 888| e: firstname.lastname@example.org