‘Supporting People to make Effective Choices’
- Strategy and Emergent Planning – to clearly define purpose and values-based intentions, outcomes and aligned programs of action.
- Promotion and Facilitation – to communicate with impact, develop team, customer and stakeholder interest and generate buy-in and contribution.
- Individual and Organisational Change Management – to manage transition or transformation more effectively.
Services commence and are continuously monitored and adjusted via the Third ‘I’ Review© feedback loop:
- Intention: confirming purpose and value-based intentions, desired outcomes and level of commitment to carrying out an action or actions in the future.
- Intuition: engaging, listening, observing, perspective coordination and instinctive feeling to evaluate and provide insights.
- Identification: defining requirements, both individual and business/organisational, to determine the appropriate frameworks, models, tools and techniques to apply.
Connect with Courtney today,
m: +61 (0)417 107 888| e: email@example.com