‘Supporting People to make Effective Choices’
- Strategy and Planning – to clearly define purpose and values-based intentions, outcomes and aligned programs of action.
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement – to communicate with impact, generate customer and stakeholder interest and achieve buy-in and contribution.
- Individual and Team Change Management – to upskill, equip and pro-actively manage people and process transition or transformation more effectively.
Services commence and are continuously monitored and adjusted via the Third ‘I’ Review© feedback loop:
- Intention: confirming purpose and value-based intentions, desired outcomes and level of commitment to carrying out an action or actions in the future.
- Intuition: engaging, listening, observing, perspective coordination and instinctive feeling to evaluate and provide insights.
- Identification: defining requirements, at individual, team, and organisational levels, to determine the appropriate frameworks, models, tools and techniques to apply.
Connect with Courtney today,
m: +61 (0)417 107 888| e: email@example.com